ctc TrainCanada Online Support / What are the system requirements for the TrainLive Environment?
Hardware Requirements: P4, Min 2 GB-
– Dual Monitor Setup (Three preferred to facilitate browsing through digital courseware)
– Headset with a microphone
– Software Requirements: Windows XP/ Windows 7/Windows 8 TrainLive requires a high-speed internet connection, and either two computers or one computer with dual displays for the best experience possible.
– Everything else required will be supplied through the TrainLive learning environment.
– When you register for your TrainLive class you will receive an email with all necessary information to access your digital courseware, lab servers and live instructor presentation. Our TrainLive support team will contact you to test your connection and make sure you have everything you need prior to your class.
– TrainLive students will require headset. TrainLive works with both conventional analogue devices as well as with the digital USB headsets.
Posted in: TrainLive Q&A