Classroom Rentals | Meeting Rooms | Training Rooms
In need of a classroom for your next meeting or training session? If so we can take care of all your needs with rooms of multiple sizes at one of our 13 cross-Canada training facilities, leaving you to enjoy a worry-free experience. If you are in need of computers to train on your software, cutting edge presentation technology or catering, our on-site support staff will make your event a success!
We focus on the room, so you can focus on your meeting!
Contact our national classroom rental coordinator here or at 1.800.699.4007 to get your event started.
Why Rent Your Next Classroom From Us?
- A worry-free experience. We take care of all the logistics!
- Nationwide training locations
- Single point of contact to manage all your requirements
- Onsite setup and support
- Flexible room formats
- Cutting-edge computers tailored to work with your software. Or, we can work with your virtual machines.
- Up to 24 students in most locations
Full Service Classroom Rentals Include:
- ctc TrainCanada’s staff will meet and direct your students to appropriate classroom
- Full-time, on-site technical support team
- Two hours set-up time included
- Full-time managerial and administrative support
- Morning and afternoon snacks, unlimited coffee, tea & filtered water
- Lunch catering if needed
- Soda available during lunch and afternoon break
- Wall white boards, comfortable office-style chairs, and plenty of workspace for each student
- Flexible classroom sizes, from computer labs to conference and meeting rooms
- The classroom is prepared, educational material is distributed, the computers and network are correctly configured, your unique software is loaded, everything is ready
Catering For Your Meeting or Training Session
We can arrange lunch catering for your group. Choose from hot or cold meals (or a combination of both). Lunch catering is $18 + tax per person. Additional catering items available (fruit trays, bottled water & bottled juice). Please contact ctc TrainCanada for the associated costs. Remember, ctc TrainCanada includes coffee, tea, filtered water, pop during lunch and afternoon break, morning bagels/donuts and afternoon cookies in your daily rate.
Classroom Rental Locations
Classrooms are available to rent in the following locations: Toronto, Mississauga, Ottawa (2), Montréal, Laval, Québec City, Calgary, Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Halifax. Contact ctc TrainCanada if you require detailed facility documents (pictures, hotel recommendations, parking info. etc) as well as pricing & availability for locations not listed above.
If you have staff spread out across multiple locations, ask us about our Mobile Classroom solution. This brings everyone together with TrainLive, our virtual training solution. We bring the technology to your principle location to broadcast your meeting or training event to your outlying locations.
Training Software & Materials
All software to be installed should be at the facility 10 business days prior to the room rental. All unused materials must be removed by the client at the completion of the contract or the items will be disposed of by the facility.
All room rentals must be paid in full by 8:30 am on the first day of any room rental or the rental cannot proceed.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Corporate Check. For non-Canadian credit card users, charges will be in Canadian funds and will be converted by your credit card company. For customers paying by corporate check, a credit card number will be required to confirm your reservation.
For dedicated room rentals the following policy is in effect- All room rentals may be cancelled, rescheduled or altered without penalty 10 business days prior to the start date of the rental. All room rentals cancelled, rescheduled or altered (including number of participants) without 10 business days notice will be invoiced at the full amount. If we must cancel a room for any reason, liability is limited to the rental fee only. Note that cancellations must be received in writing to be confirmed.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I can attest to the quality of the classroom environment, the competent and ready assistance of the staff, and the quality of the equipment.
J. Kirby -- Red Hat Inc.
At their downtown facilities they provided a clean, bright, spacious and quiet classroom environment which is very conducive to learning.
W. Humberstone -- Westkey Graphic Communications
ctc TrainCanada provided the equipment and our boardroom was set up to train 10-14 people per session.
V. Ross -- Wilkinson Steel & Metals