Project Management Certification Courses
Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) demonstrates to the world your knowledge and competence as a Project Manager. With a certification from the PMI, you can work in virtually any industry, anywhere in the world, and with any project management methodology. ctc TrainCanada has project management certification courses to prepare you for two of the most in-demand certifications – the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation. These pages detail the steps you need to take to get started on this valuable career path.
5 Reasons to earn a PMI certification
- Credibility: Certifications provide an unbiased and reliable way to validate your domain knowledge and professional experience. PMI is a globally recognized leader in the industry and has been operating for over 30 years.
- Transferability: PMI certification is not tied to any one specific methodology, industry, or region. A PMI certification can move and adapt with your career.
- Competitive advantage: be more marketable. Many certification holders achieve salary increases career advancement opportunities and employer recognition.
- Commitment: emphasize your commitment to professional growth. By earning and maintaining a PMI certification you continue to develop your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Relevance: demonstrate your relevance with certifications that are developed by practitioners, upheld by rigorous standards, based on ongoing research and always reflect current industry practitioners.