New Windows Server 2016 Courses
Tomorrow’s operating system requires world-class training today.
ctc TrainCanada has launched four new Microsoft training courses to help you drive the next generation of cloud-powered data environments with Windows Server 2016. Our courses are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs), the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies. Each course is designed to help you earn an MCSA certification:
- 20740: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 20741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 20742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- 20743: Upgrading Your Skills to Windows Server 2016 MCSA
- 20744: Securing Windows Server 2016
Free online, self-paced Windows Server 2016 clinic
Sign up for this 3-hour training module and gain early insight into this new product. This on-demand certified Microsoft course provides an integrated blend of video, text and knowledge assessments and a detailed digital student manual.
Our Windows Server 2016 courses will prepare you for the cloud-ready operating system of the future. Start your journey today with a course from ctc TrainCanada!