Five New and Improved Adobe InDesign CC Features You Need to Know (Recorded Webinar)
Adobe InDesign is the industry-leading desktop publishing software to create and publish everything from printed books and brochures to digital magazines, apps and eBooks. With InDesign CC, you have access to all the latest and greatest new features as soon as they are released.
This webinar recorded on September 27, 2017 covers five new features you need to know to be an even more impressive desktop publisher. Watch this 45-minute webinar where you will learn:
- InDesign’s new flat, modern interface with adjustable background colour
- Quick-start template options when making new documents
- Open Type options now display on-screen with ligatures and ordinals
- Improved Glyphs panel
- Proportionally scalable arrowhead size
- Online publishing and other Creative Cloud services – CC Library
To grow your skills even more, view our complete list of Adobe courses here.