Free Webinars – Advanced Functions of Excel Formulas
Back by popular demand! If you missed these 2 very popular webinars held this past summer, here’s your opportunity to learn how to troubleshoot formulas and master advanced Excel functions. Sign up for just one or both. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user looking for some new or extra tips, you don’t want to miss either session!
Part 1 – January 25
This 1-hour session to be held on January 25 at 2:00 pm EST will cover the following functions:
- Understand Mathematical Operators
- Use AutoFunctions
- Use Relative and Absolute References
- Explore the Function Ribbon
- Use the Insert Function Wizard & Dialog Box
- Use Basic Text, Financial, Date, & Logical Functions
- Name and Use Ranges of Cells in Formulas
- Trace and Remove Trace Arrows
- Use a Watch Window
- Bonus! Three new v2016 functions that make it worth the upgrade!
Part 2 – February 7
This second session to be held on February 7 at 2:00 pm EST will cover the following functions:
- Array Formulas
- Subtotal Formulas
- More date and time functions
- Concatenate vs. Flash Fill
- Index and Match vs. VLookup
- Variations of the Round Function
- Using Table References in Formulas
- Bonus! Three more new v2016 functions!
Learn from the expert
Both events will be taught by Denis Laflamme. Denis has been a Microsoft Certified Trainer for over 10 years teaching Office courses such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and OneNote as well as Visual Basic programming.
He rounds out his application training skills with experience in team building, conflict resolution, time management and proposal and report writing.