On-Demand Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all MOC On-Demand purchases.
- Pricing includes the selected MOC On-Demand class, DMOC – digital access to the Microsoft official curriculum courseware and mentoring support (24/7 by chat, email or phone) for the duration of your subscription.
- The MOC On-Demand product is created and fully belongs to Microsoft. You get access through an on-demand course player streamed to your device. You must be connected to the internet to view the on-demand course materials.
- Purchase of MOC On-Demand Training allows the purchaser access to the online training for a period of 90 days, subscription begins at the time of purchase. The MOC On-Demand materials are available for three (3) months. Access to an associated lab environment will also expire no more than three (3) months from the date of purchase.
- Refunds are not available once your registration & payment have been processed.
- All on-demand courses must be paid in full by credit card before the access code can be sent.
- You will be contacted by phone within 24 hours of registration to collect full payment information.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Provincial taxes are in additional to all quoted prices.
- Purchase will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment of Course fees. An order confirmation and invoice will be emailed directly to the e-mail address you provided in the registration process. Please contact us if you have not received your order confirmation or invoice within one business day of making payment.
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be extended or reused.
- Subscription begins at the time of purchase
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. Arvato, Microsoft, and the Microsoft Labs Online hosting partner are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Course expiration dates will not be extended under any circumstance.