Microsoft Windows Training for Administrators
With our Windows training courses, students will learn how to administer Windows versions 10, 8 or 7 in a Windows Server environment.
ctc TrainCanada’s Windows training is designed to deliver hands-on instruction and practice installing, configuring and administering Windows.
Our Windows Administration courses will cover topics such as:
- How to provide secure, managed access to users from their non-domain joined Windows devices;
- How to install and customize Windows OS and apps;
- How to integrate and control access to domains and cloud services;
- How to migrate and synchronize settings across multiple devices and much more…
Windows 10 Training
If your organization has already upgraded or is in the process of upgrading to Windows 10, we now offer the training you need to fully leverage all its new features. Our courses will take you through the complete cycle of installing & configuring Windows 10, supporting and troubleshooting it as well as deploying and managing it using Enterprise Services.
4 Reasons why ctc TrainCanada’s Microsoft Windows training is a smart choice for administrators:
- Industry leading trainers with real world experience
- Our courses are always up-to-date
- Focus on real world application and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Flexibility and availability
Microsoft Windows Admin Training
Microsoft Windows End User Training
|Course||Category||Days||Price||GTR||Schedule & Description|
|W10FUN: Microsoft Windows 10 - Fundamentals||Windows||1||$275.00||Yes||View Description|
|W10ADV: Microsoft Windows 10 - Advanced||Windows||1||$355.00||Yes||View Description|
|W8FUN: Microsoft Windows 8 (Fundamentals)||Windows||1||$275.00||Yes||View Description|
|W7L1: Microsoft Windows 7 - Level 1/ Intro||Windows||1||$275.00||Yes||View Description|
|W7L2: Microsoft Windows 7 - Level 2 / Med.||Windows||1||$275.00||No||View Description|
|W7L3: Microsoft Windows 7 - Level 3 / Advanced||Windows||1||$355.00||No||View Description|
Microsoft Windows Administration Training at Locations Across Canada –
Click on a city below for directions to the nearest branch, business hours and local contact information to take a Microsoft Windows course in your city –
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your Microsoft Windows course in one of four ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the Windows curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.