Windows Server Training Victoria
Take a Windows Server Training Course in Victoria and learn about virtualization, network balancing, user access and storage configuration.
Microsoft Windows Server is one of the key components of the Microsoft cloud platform. Together with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft System Center, it makes up a powerful solution for creating public, private or hybrid clouds.
Windows Server embedded virtualization capabilities allow for better hardware utilization without installing additional software.
Students attending Windows Server courses in our Victoria branch also learn about Active Directory, full graphical user interface (GUI), Server Core options and various deployment, data storage and virtualization strategies
Courses can be taken at our downtown Victoria branch, or attended remotely using our training technology, TrainLive.
Windows Server Training Courses in Victoria
About our Victoria branch
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Victoria, with easy access to:
- BC Transit
- Public parking in View St. and Broughton St. parkades
- Accommodations in many nearby hotels
- More and varied restaurants than you could possibly imagine
Directions to Victoria Branch
Windows Server, Cloud News
- Time is right for refreshed Microsoft Azure training (
- Why are big data courses worthy investments? (
- More signs that cloud courses are necessary (
- Are health care IT departments prepared for emerging tech? (
- The ways industry cloud services are changing (