Windows Server Training Mississauga
Take a Windows Server Training course in Mississauga to learn server administration, virtualization and Active Directory management.
ctc TrainCanada’s Mississauga branch offers an intensive three- to five-day Windows Server training program that was designed for server administrators who are responsible for managing one or more servers and who want to upgrade their skills.
With our Windows Server Training courses, students will be able to create and configure private, public and hybrid clouds and manage the information stored in those clouds securely.
Our Mississauga branch is well-equipped to provide immersive, hands-on Windows Server Training, which can be taken at the branch or remotely using our virtual delivery technology called TrainLive.
Windows Server Training Courses in Mississauga
About our Mississauga Branch
30 Eglinton Ave., West, Suite 301.
Mississauga, ON L5R 3E7
(South West Corner of Eglinton Ave & Hurontario Street)
Conveniently located in the heart of Mississauga, our building has easy access from the 403 or 401.
- Public transportation (City transit and GO transit)
- Free Public parking
Windows Server, Cloud News
- Time is right for refreshed Microsoft Azure training (
- Why are big data courses worthy investments? (
- More signs that cloud courses are necessary (
- Are health care IT departments prepared for emerging tech? (
- The ways industry cloud services are changing (