Windows Server Training Edmonton
Attend a Windows Server Training Course in Edmonton to upgrade your server deployment, installation and management skills.
ctc TrainCanada’s Edmonton branch is well-equipped to deliver immersive, practical training to IT professionals in charge of Windows server management.
Students will learn how to configure server roles and features, set up virtualization using Hyper-V, deploy core network services, install Active Directory and create group policies.
ctc TrainCanada’s Edmonton branch offers certified Microsoft courses packed with hands-on labs and real-life scenarios allowing students to transfer the new skills to their workplaces.
Take advantage of ctc TrainCanada’s award-winning remote delivery technology, TrainLive, which lets students log in to a course from any internet-accessible location.
Windows Server Training Courses in Edmonton
About our Edmonton BranchAddress: 10060 Jasper Ave. Suite 810 Edmonton, AB T5J 3R8 Phone: 780-442-1620 Fax: 780-409-8057
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Edmonton, within easy reach of major hotels on 10060 Jasper Ave NW with easy access to:
- Public parking
- Accommodations in several nearby hotels
- Off and on-site restaurants
- Nearby shops and entertainment
Windows Server, Cloud News
- Time is right for refreshed Microsoft Azure training (
- Why are big data courses worthy investments? (
- More signs that cloud courses are necessary (
- Are health care IT departments prepared for emerging tech? (
- The ways industry cloud services are changing (