Microsoft Windows Server Training
Leverage all that Windows Server has to offer with our comprehensive training curriculum.
Windows Server delivers hundreds of new features and enhancements to transform virtualization and cloud computing. It can help your organization reduce IT costs and deliver more business value. However to leverage these benefits, you need the right training. ctc TrainCanada’s curriculum of over 25 Windows Server 2012 and 2016 courses will give you the skills needed to drive both individual and organizational success.
Courses now available on Windows Server 2016!
With this new version now launched, ctc TrainCanada has the official Microsoft courses to get you ready. Learn to upgrade your skills from versions 2008 or 2012, or new features of Networking or Identity. To get a head start, download the Windows Server 2016 eBook or sign up for our free 3-hour Windows Server 2016 First Look Clinic.
Why choose ctc TrainCanada for Windows Server training?
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions
- With courses on versions 2012 & 2016, we are always up-to-date
- Our expert instructors with real world experience make all the difference
- Focus on real world application and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Flexible delivery options including in-class at one of our 11 cross-Canada locations, virtual, or private dedicated group sessions.
Windows Server Certification
Windows Server Training Courses
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your Windows Server course in one of four ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the Windows Server curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.