Microsoft System Center Training Courses in Victoria
Take a System Center training course in Victoria to grasp a better understanding of Microsoft’s cloud OS vision and learn to take full advantage of the cloud and virtualization solutions offered by Microsoft.
As the key element of cloud OS, along with Windows Server and Windows Azure, System Center offers solutions for infrastructure as a service. Together they create a powerful platform for creating private and public clouds, single virtualization, identity, data, management, and development platform across various cloud types.
The Microsoft System Center training program was designed with working IT professionals in mind. Most courses run from three to five days and are packed with practical, real-life scenarios. The goal of each course is to make sure students go back to their workplaces ready to put in practice the newly-acquired skills.
Remote course delivery is a good alternative to System training courses in the Victoria branch. Students can choose to attend a course virtually via a patented remote delivery technology called TrainLive.
System Center Training Courses in Victoria
|Course||Days||Price||GTR||Schedule & Description|
About our Victoria branch
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Victoria, with easy access to:
- BC Transit
- Public parking in View St. and Broughton St. parkades
- Accommodations in many nearby hotels
- More and varied restaurants than you could possibly imagine
Directions to Victoria Branch
System Center News
- Time is right for refreshed Microsoft Azure training
- Data virtualization and the benefits it provides
- Big data jobs pay, but are educators preparing prospects?
- Does knowledge of Azure pay well?
- What professionals need to know about Microsoft's Migration Accelerator
From Microsoft System Center Training Blog
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid