SQL Server Training
Microsoft Certified SQL Server Training from Canada’s leader in Corporate Training.
Interested in SQL Server certification or simply learning about Transact-SQL (TSQL), Database Administration, Development or the Business Intelligence (BI) Stack? We can deliver the training you need in the format you want with the most experienced & certified instructors.
Students are offered a full range of SQL Server courses from introductory overview courses to more advanced, in-depth sessions for DBAs and developers.
SQL Server 2016 Courses
Unless designated as a version 2014 or 2012 course, all of the courses listed below are taught on version 2016. This includes our new course – Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2016.
Why choose ctc TrainCanada for SQL courses?
- A multiple Microsoft Partner of the Year award winner
- Our expert instructors make all the difference
- Focus on real world applications and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Comprehensive list of Microsoft courses and associated certifications
- Additional content and resources to support continuous learning
- Flexible delivery options including in-class at one of our 11 cross-Canada locations, virtual, or private dedicated group sessions.
SQL Server Courses - English
Formation SQL Server - français
|Course||Days||Price||GTR||Schedule & Description|
|22461: Exécution d'une requête sur Microsoft SQL Server 2012||5||$2,895.00||No||View Description|
|22462: Administration de bases de données Microsoft SQL Server 2012||5||$2,895.00||No||View Description|
|22463: Implémentation d'un entrepôt de données avec Microsoft SQL Server 2012||5||$2,895.00||No||View Description|
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your SQL Server course in one of four ways –
- In-class – Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual – Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training – Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the SQL Server curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.
Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2016 – eBook
Is SQL Server 2016 worth the upgrade? Download this in-depth 7 chapter eBook and learn the answer. Find out how SQL Server 2016 improves security, availability, analytics and more!
Achieve MCSA Certification and save over $1,000
Take the three courses required for MCSA SQL Server 2012/2014 certification and save with our new, limited time MCSA Bundle Promotion.