Microsoft PowerShell Training Courses
Learn to automate day-to-day management and administrative tasks with a Microsoft PowerShell course.
Are you an IT Professional looking for the most comprehensive PowerShell training? Are you interested in automating and streamlining the functions in your Windows Server infrastructure with PowerShell?
ctc TrainCanada delivers hands-on PowerShell training with experienced instructors in the format you need.
3 reasons why our PowerShell training is a smart choice:
- Industry leading trainers with real world experience
- Our courses are always up-to-date
- Flexibility and availability
Why choose ctc TrainCanada for PowerShell training?
- A multiple Microsoft Partner of the Year award winner
- Our expert instructors make all the difference
- Focus on real world application and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Comprehensive list of Microsoft courses and associated certifications
- Flexible delivery options including in-class at one of our 11 cross-Canada locations, virtual, or private dedicated group sessions.
Microsoft PowerShell Training
|Course||Days||Price||GTR||Schedule & Description|
|10961 MOD: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (On Demand)||1||$1,295.00||Yes||View Description|
|10961: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell||5||$2,895.00||Yes||View Description|
|10962 MOD: Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell (On Demand)||1||$1,295.00||Yes||View Description|
|10962: Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell||3||$1,750.00||Yes||View Description|
|55039: Windows PowerShell Scripting and Toolmaking||5||$2,895.00||No||View Description|
|PS405: PowerShell 3 Toolmaking for Administrators||5||$3,900.00||No||View Description|
Microsoft PowerShell Training at Locations Across Canada –
Click on a city below for directions to the nearest branch, business hours and local contact information to take a Microsoft PowerShell course in your city –
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your PowerShell course in one of four ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the PowerShell curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.