Microsoft Office 365 Training
Our Office 365 training will teach you to leverage its communication and collaboration tools to give you anytime, anywhere access.
With low costs and easy software updates, Microsoft Office 365 is already winning. For businesses with SharePoint, Active Directory, and other elements, Office 365 goes beyond simply creating and editing Office documents.
Our Office 365 training for IT professionals will guide you through a successful Office 365 deployment, explain how to manage groups and users and show how to plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution. The end-user will learn how to collaborate using shared files as well as how to use OneDrive, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
4 Reasons why our Microsoft Office 365 training is a smart choice:
- Curriculum of courses for both IT staff and end-users
- Industry Leading Trainers with Real World Experience
- Our Courses Are Always Up-to-Date
- Flexibility and Availability
Why choose ctc TrainCanada for Office 365 training:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions
- A multiple Microsoft Partner of the Year award winner
- Our expert instructors make all the difference
- Focus on real world application and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Comprehensive list of Microsoft courses and associated certifications
- Additional content and resources to support continuous learning
- Flexible delivery options including in-class at one of our 11 cross-Canada locations, virtual, or private dedicated group sessions.
Microsoft Office 365 Technical Courses
Microsoft Office 365 End-User Courses
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your Office 365 course in one of three ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.