Microsoft Office 365 Training
Our Office 365 training will teach you to leverage its communication and collaboration tools to give you anytime, anywhere access.
Whether you are an IT professional deploying and managing Office 365 services or an end-user needing a better way to collaborate with teammates, we have the Office 365 course for you.
Our Office 365 training for IT professionals will guide you through a successful Office 365 deployment, explain how to manage groups and users and show how to plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution. The end-user will learn how to collaborate using shared files as well as how to use OneDrive, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
4 Reasons why our Microsoft Office 365 training is a smart choice:
- Curriculum of courses for both IT staff and end-users
- Industry leading trainers with real world experience
- Our courses are always up-to-date
- Flexible delivery options including in-class in a major Canadian city, virtual, or private dedicated group sessions.
Office 365 Courses for IT Professionals
Office 365 Courses for End-Users
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your Office 365 course in one of four ways –
- In-class– With facilities in major Canadian cities, attend a publicly scheduled course near you.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our virtual learning solution.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the Office 365 technical curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.