Microsoft Office 365 Training
Our Office 365 training will teach you to leverage its communication and collaboration tools to give you anytime, anywhere access.
Whether you are an IT professional deploying and managing Office 365 services or an end-user needing a better way to collaborate with teammates, we have the Office 365 course for you.
Our Office 365 training for IT professionals will guide you through a successful Office 365 deployment, explain how to manage groups and users and show how to plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution. The end-user will learn how to collaborate using shared files as well as how to use OneDrive, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
4 Reasons why our Microsoft Office 365 training is a smart choice:
- Curriculum of courses for both IT staff and end-users
- Industry leading trainers with real world experience
- Our courses are always up-to-date
- Flexible delivery options
Office 365 Courses for IT Professionals
|Course||Days||Price||GTR||Schedule & Description|
|20347 MOD: Enabling and Managing Office 365 (On Demand)||N/A||$1,295.00||Yes||View Description|
|20347: Enabling and Managing Office 365||5||$2,895.00||Yes||View Description|
Office 365 Courses for End-Users
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your Office 365 course in one of three ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 13 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the SQL Server curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.