Microsoft SharePoint Training for End Users
Collaborate more effectively with Microsoft SharePoint Training for End Users, Site Administrators and Site Owners.
SharePoint is becoming a default application for collaboration within organization. Learning to use it effectively leads to more productive team environment and improvement of overall effectiveness.
Being part of Microsoft Office Suite SharePoint seamlessly integrates with other Office Applications.
Microsoft SharePoint training from ctc TrainCanada is designed for employees with different organizational roles. For the IT professionals in your organization, we also offer SharePoint training for administrators and developers.
Microsoft SharePoint for End Users Training
SharePoint End-User Training at Locations Across Canada –
Click on a city below for more information about directions to the nearest branch, business hours and local contact information to take a SharePoint course in your city –
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your SharePoint course in one of three ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
We know that no one has a perfect memory! ctc TrainCanada® offers students taking our public Desktop Application courses the opportunity to attend the same course again at no charge for up to one year after the original course date. Some restrictions apply. Contact us for complete details.
We Never Cancel Courses – At ctc TrainCanada® we take great pride in our ability to deliver your course without cancelling or rescheduling due to low enrollment. Desktop and graphic application courses only require one student to guarantee them to run.
Latest Microsoft SharePoint News
- What professionals need to know about becoming SharePoint developers
- SharePoint Online: A flexible, secure solution
- 5 reasons for enterprises to invest in SharePoint training
- How to prepare for SharePoint's inevitable shift to the cloud
- Yammer a top product in the growing enterprise social networking market