Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Training
Gain the skills you need to support a broad range of Internet web applications with our IIS training
Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server is a flexible, secure and manageable web server for hosting anything on the web. Our hands-on, instructor-led IIS courses will provide the practical skills you need to support and manage your organizations web applications, security as well as support other products that use IIS such as Exchange and SharePoint.
3 reasons why our Microsoft IIS training is a smart choice:
- Industry leading trainers with real world experience
- Our courses are always up-to-date
- Flexibility and availability
Why choose ctc TrainCanada for Microsoft IIS training?
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions
- A multiple Microsoft Partner of the Year award winner
- Our expert instructors make all the difference
- Focus on real world application and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Comprehensive list of Microsoft courses and associated certifications
- Additional content and resources to support continuous learning
- Flexible delivery options including in-class at one of our 11 cross-Canada locations, virtual, or private dedicated group sessions.
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Courses
|Course||Days||Price||GTR||Schedule & Description|
|10972: Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server||5||$2,895.00||No||View Description|
|10972MOD: Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server (On Demand)||N/A||$1,295.00||Yes||View Description|
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your IIS course in one of four ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the IIS curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.