Exchange Server Training Courses
ctc TrainCanada offers Microsoft Exchange Server Training for IT Professionals and novice server administrators looking to upgrade their Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013 administration skills.
Interested in a certification or simply learning about design, implementation, administration, and management? ctc TrainCanada can deliver the training in the format you need.
Why choose ctc TrainCanada for Exchange Server training?
- A multiple Microsoft Partner of the Year award winner
- Our expert instructors make all the difference
- Focus on real world application and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Comprehensive list of Microsoft courses and associated certifications
- Additional content and resources to support continuous learning
- Flexible delivery options including in-class at one of our 11 cross-Canada locations, virtual, or private dedicated group sessions.
Exchange Server Training
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your Exchange Server course in one of four ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the Exchange curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.