Microsoft Data Science and Analytics Training
Business today is being transformed by a massive explosion of data and advanced analytics. No longer is data unearthed for future business strategies. Today those insights can be used for immediate decisions, giving you a competitive edge you didn’t have before. Data science and analytics training from ctc TrainCanada can help you exploit the capabilities of Excel, Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to give you that edge.
Why choose ctc TrainCanada for Data Science Training?
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutionse
- Our expert instructors with real world experience make all the difference
- Focus on real world application and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Flexible delivery options including in-class at one of our 10 cross-Canada locations, virtual, or private dedicated group sessions.
Data Science and Analytics Courses
|Course||Days||Price||GTR||Schedule & Description|
|10994: Data Analysis Fundamentals using Excel||2||$1,000.00||No||View Description|
|20779: Analyzing Data with Excel||3||$1,750.00||No||View Description|
|10989: Analyzing Data with Power BI||2||$1,150.00||Yes||View Description|
|10988: Managing SQL Business Intelligence Operations||3||$1,750.00||No||View Description|
|10990: Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services||3||$1,750.00||Yes||View Description|
|10990 MOD: Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services (On Demand)||1||$1,295.00||Yes||View Description|
Data Science and Analytics Training at Locations Across Canada –
Click on a city below for directions to the nearest branch, business hours and local contact information to take a data science or analytics course in your city –
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your data science or analytics course in one of four ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 10 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the Windows Server curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.