Microsoft Azure Training
Windows Azure and SQL Azure enable you to build, host and scale applications in Microsoft data-centers. They require no up-front expenses, no long term commitment, and enable you to pay only for the resources you use.
Get the training you need to take advantage of this dynamic platform.
3 reasons why ctc TrainCanada’s Azure training is a smart choice:
- Industry Leading Trainers with Real World Experience
- Our Courses Are Always Up-to-Date
- Flexibility and Availability
Why choose ctc TrainCanada for Microsoft Azure training:
- A multiple Microsoft Partner of the Year award winner
- Focus on real world application and hands-on labs to reinforce content
- Comprehensive list of Microsoft courses and associated certifications
- Flexible delivery options including in-class at one of our 11 cross-Canada locations, virtual, or private dedicated group sessions.
With our Microsoft Azure Training Courses you will learn how to configure Azure Virtual Machines and virtual networks, implement PaaS, use PowerShell for automation, integrate Azure with Active Directory, migrate to cloud infrastructure and much more.
Limited Time Offer!
Attend select Azure instructor-led or on-demand courses before September 30, 2017 and save up to $300 off of standard tuition. Plus, attend a qualifying Azure course and receive a free certification exam bundle on top of your savings. Learn more about this exciting Azure certification offer here.
Microsoft Azure Training
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your Microsoft Azure course in one of four ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
- Self-paced, online- Specific official Microsoft courses within the Azure curriculum can be taken through Microsoft’s new MOC On-Demand training platform. MOC On-Demand is an integrated, online training format that includes video instruction delivered by Microsoft experts, hands-on real-time labs, exercises and knowledge checks.
Introducing Windows Azure for IT Professionals – eBook
Download this 130-page eBook to learn what Windows Azure can do for your business as Microsoft’s Cloud OS vision becomes a reality. This eBook is full of under-the-hood insights and expert tips written by Microsoft insiders. Windows Azure can be anything you want it to be. Download this eBook today and find out how!