TOGAF and Enterprise Architecture Training and Certification
Learn how to design, plan, implement, and govern information technology with TOGAF training from ctc TrainCanada.
What is TOGAF?
TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Forum), is the standard in enterprise architecture management and is a framework for enterprise architecture that provides an approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an enterprise information technology architecture. It is the most prominent and reliable enterprise architecture standard, ensuring consistent standards, methods, and communication among enterprise architecture professionals.
TOGAF Training and Certification
Enterprise architecture professionals fluent in TOGAF standards enjoy greater industry credibility, job effectiveness, and career opportunities. Our TOGAF 9 certification course covers adoption and implementation of TOGAF 9.1 as well as prepares you for the TOGAF 9.1 Combined Certificate exam. Here are the advantages of TOGAF training with ctc TrainCanada:
- Consistent business processes
- Better roadmap correction
- Improved growth
- Real world skills development
TOGAF and Enterprise Architecture Courses
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your TOGAF course in one of three ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
TOGAF Certification Options
The TOGAF Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program to support TOGAF 9. There are two levels to certification, denoted Level 1 and Level 2. Level 2 contains the learning requirements for Level 1.Read more
TOGAF White Paper
TOGAF® 9.1 General Definitions (Cheat Sheet) Click to download