Lean IT Training and Certification Courses
Learn Lean IT management techniques with ctc TrainCanada’s Lean IT Training programs.
Lean management is spreading like wildfire across industries, and it hasn’t taken long for IT departments to evolve alongside this framework.
As an IT leader, you will need to understand the value of core Lean management principles to succeed.
Regardless of your current knowledge or experience in technology, our Lean IT training program can get you to the next level of success and efficiency.
Here are a few reasons to choose ctc TrainCanada for Lean IT training:
- Reduce service delivery costs and defects in software development
- Achieve Foundation and Yellow Belt certification
- Shorten time to release
- Increase successful changes
- Improve server to system admin ratio
- Strengthen alignment of people, process and technology
- Bolster employee engagement and customer retention
- Tailored to IT matters
Our focused training is led by a Master Black Belt, who is an expert in the application of Lean principles.
If you want to get the right education, sign up with use for an experiential approach to Lean IT skills development!
Lean IT Training
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your Lean IT course in one of three ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.