Management Skills Training and Certification Courses
As innovation continues at a rapid pace, management skills training and certification have never been more important.
As such, you need to be able to lead an ever-changing department with skill, poise and proficiency every step of the way, regardless of which emerging technologies or trends emerge. Our curriculum of management training cover emerging methodologies, certifications and best practices from the worlds of Project Management, Business Analysis, ITIL, Agile, Scrum, TOGAF, and more.
Through practical hands-on workshops, learn skills you can put into practice immediately as well as prepare for industry recognized certifications.
Why ctc TrainCanada’s has the right management training course for you:
- Delivered by industry experts
- Real-world case studies used to learn
- Content applicable to all fields and industries
- Achieve in-demand, industry recognized certifications
Validating your skills and training is essential in today’s competitive environment. To get you there, ctc TrainCanada has courses to prepare you for industry leading management certifications such as ITIL, Project Management Professional (PMP), TOGAF 9, Professional Scrum Master (PSM) & more!
Management Skills Course Catalogue
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your management training course in one of three ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 across Canada purpose built education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.