Web Development Training
As corporations around the globe are learning to harness the power of the World Wide Web to increase their business, demand for web development specialists is at all-time high.
GTR or Guaranteed to Run – means the course has enough registered students to run on a specific date. Learn more about our Guaranteed to Run promise.
Why choose ctc TrainCanada for web development training?
- Attend all classes from your home/office using our TrainLive technology.
- Hands-on, live instructor-led training
- Access to class software and the virtual lab environment.
Web Development Courses
|Course||Category||Days||Price||GTR||Schedule & Description|
|10267: Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010||Visual Studio||5||$2,895.00||No||View Description|
|JV008: Java Web Development||Java & Web Programming||3||$1,495.00||No||View Description|
|JV010: Complete Java Web Development||Java & Web Programming||5||$2,495.00||No||View Description|
|JVF14: Java Web Development with Struts 2||Java & Web Programming||5||$2,495.00||Yes||View Description|
|NODE300: Node.js/MEAN End-to-End Web Development||Web Development||4||$3,900.00||No||View Description|
HTML and CSS Training Courses
|Course||Days||Price||GTR||Schedule & Description|
|WEBL1: Web Design with XHTML, HTML 4, and CSS - Level 1 / Intro||2||$990.00||No||View Description|
|WEBL2&3: Web Design with XHTML, HTML 4, and CSS - Level 2 & 3 / Advanced||2||$990.00||No||View Description|
|CSSINT: Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) - Level 1 / Intro||2||$790.00||No||View Description|
|CSSADV: Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) - Level 2 & 3 / Advanced||2||$1,100.00||No||View Description|
|CSS - Certified Security Sentinel||2||$1,750.00||No||View Description|
Web Development Training at Locations Across Canada –
Click on a city below for more information about directions to the nearest branch, business hours and local contact information to take a web development course in your city –
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your web development course in one of three ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.