IT and Cybersecurity Training and Certification
Be prepared to protect your systems with our leading edge cybersecurity training and certification courses.
Data breaches have had major negative impacts on businesses and economies, and studies indicate the real problem is a lack of awareness and IT security training.
If you don’t want to be the cause of the next major data breach, you need the right cybersecurity course, and ctc TrainCanada has just the course for you!
Key differentiators of our cybersecurity training:
- Courses on essential skills in computer forensics, disaster recovery, penetration testing and more
- Developed by worldwide cybersecurity leader Mile2 and accredited by NSA/CNSS
- Courses that prepare you for in-demand certifications such as CISSP, CISSO & CISA
- Real-world training to reinforce content
- Taught by experienced security consultants
Remember, every business is just one errant click away from facing a massive financial loss and public awareness disaster. Do the right thing and get the knowledge you need to safely manage your digital assets with our cybersecurity training programs!
IT Security Courses
Cybersecurity Training at Locations Across Canada –
Click on a city below for more information about directions to the nearest branch, business hours and local contact information to take a cybersecurity course in your city –
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your cybersecurity course in one if three ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
IT & Cybersecurity Training Resources
Reference Guide – Key Cybersecurity Concepts and Definitions
Download this guide containing hundreds of definitions from A – Z of key cybersecurity terms and concepts.
IT Security Learning Path
Whether you are new or experienced to the field of cybersecurity, download this Learning Path to map out your route of required courses and certifications.
I found the course very interesting and informative and the environment comfortable. Graham is an engaging instructor who clearly knows the subject matter extremely well and was not simply reading a script.
Graeme Shone, CISSP, Technical Support Specialist, Municipal Government-
Cloud Security Alliance CCSK Plus Certification