In an increasingly connected world, connect with ctc TrainCanada for authorized Cisco training
Today’s corporate world depends on networks that keep the information and communication flowing. As these networks continue to grow, so does the need for IT professionals who can effectively manage them. To help you meet this need, ctc TrainCanada provides hands-on training on the leading Cisco certifications and products.
Choose from our broad curriculum of courses to learn more about routing and switching, security, virtualization, collaboration, data centre management and more.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose ctc TrainCanada for this endeavor:
- Delivered by certified Cisco instructors
- Classes can be attended at one of our many branches, or virtually
- Hands-on, instructor-led options
- Access to class software and the virtual lab environment
Now is the right time to train and certify your knowledge and skills on Cisco technologies!
Cisco Training Courses
Training Delivery Options –
ctc TrainCanada can deliver your Cisco course in one of three ways –
- In-class– Attend a publicly scheduled course in one of our 11 cross-Canada education centres.
- Virtual– Attend virtually from the comfort of home or office via our TrainLive technology.
- Team Training– Organize a private group session for your team. These can be customized and held at either your location or ours.
Video – CCNAX3 Routing & Switching Boot Camp Preview
Watch this 5-minute video for an overview of –
- the main topic areas and goals of the course
- the hands-on labs used to reinforce theory
- the target audience
- the course prerequisites
Cisco Training Resources
- Report: What is the Value of a Cisco Certified Employee?
- White Paper: How CCNA Routing & Switching Certification Can Future-Proof Your Career.
- Cisco Certification Overview
- The Cisco Learning Network
Get a Cisco Course Schedule for Your Region:
Click on a city below for more information about directions to the nearest branch, business hours and local contact information.
Cisco Training News