Jump to Shopping Cart Continue shopping
SP1001: SharePoint 2010 for Site Members
Duration: 2 Days
This 2-day class is a comprehensive SharePoint Business User course covering Site Member usage of SharePoint 2010.You will use, create, and edit content in a team site. You will also create and perform basic management of a team site using SharePoint 2010.
This course is designed for individuals who will need to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site or for individuals who may need to create and manage a team site.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites.
- Add and modify list items and work with list views.
- Add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Work remotely with SharePoint content.
- Customize your SharePoint environment.
- Create a team site.
- Perform basic site administration.
Introducing Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010
- Describe Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Describe the Team Site Interface Elements
Working with Lists
- Add List Items
- Modify List Items
- Change List Views
Working with Libraries
- Add Documents to a Library
- Edit Library Documents
- Share Documents Across Libraries
- Create Wiki Pages
- Request Access to SharePoint Content
Communicating with Team Members
- Participate in a Discussion Board
- Contribute to Blogs
- Collaborate via the People and Groups List
Working Remotely with SharePoint Content
- Access SharePoint Content from Mobile Devices
- Work Offline with SharePoint Content in Microsoft Office 2010
- Work Offline with Shared Calendars
Customizing Your SharePoint Environment
- Customize Personal and Regional Settings
- Personalize the Page View with Web Parts
- Create an Alert
- Subscribe to an RSS Feed
Creating a Team Site
- Create a Site
- Create a List
- Create a Library
- Create a Discussion Board
- Create a Survey
Performing Basic Site Administration
- Manage Users and Groups
- Manage Site Look and Feel