Jump to Shopping Cart Continue shopping
EXC13PQ: Power Query for Excel 2013
Duration: 1 Day
Power Query is a data analysis feature available for Excel that lets you discover, combine and refine data. Power Query enables users to search, combine, refine, shape, and download data from all sorts of different sources and types. In this one day class you will learn how Power Query can make your life easier.
Course prerequisites include taking Excel 2013 Level 3 and PowerPivot. This course is aimed at serious Excel and Power BI users who need to import data into a worksheet.
Power Query and When to Use It
- Connect to a web data source
- Connect to a spreadsheet
- Connect to a database
- Add a Wikipedia page data source
- Build repeatable processes to filter, clean, aggregate, and transform your data.
- Shape data in the subject table
- Remove Other Columns to only display columns of interest
- Replace Values to clean up values in a selected column
- Filter values in a column
- Name a query
- Load the query to a worksheet
- Share queries and their data with other users in your organization.
- Common Problems Solved