Jump to Shopping Cart Continue shopping
EXC16PT: Microsoft Excel 2013/ 2016 – Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
Duration: 1 Day
In this course, you will learn advanced PivotTable features and create PivotCharts. PivotTables and PivotCharts are tools you can use to analyze your raw data, summarize data to analyze it, and organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented to others.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Excel 2013/2016 and PivotTables. You should already understand spreadsheet concepts and be comfortable creating basic PivotTables.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Excel 2013/2016 advanced PivotTable functionality to analyze your raw data.
- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources.
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables.
- Work with PivotCharts.
Students taking this course are experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data analysis capabilities by using PivotTables.
Preparing Data and Creating PivotTables
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
Working with PivotCharts
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart