Jump to Shopping Cart Continue shopping
ACC16INT: Microsoft Access 2016 – Level 1 / Intro
Duration: 2 Days
Microsoft® Office Access® 2016 can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. You can use it as a personal data management tool, or you can use it to develop applications for a department or an entire organization. In this course, you will use Access 2016 to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites.
In this course, you will learn how to use Access 2016 to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
For individuals and organizations needing to collect and manage large amounts of data.
Getting Started with Access
- Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Create a Simple Access Database
- Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Working with Table Data
- Modify Table Data
- Sort and Filter Records
Querying a Database
- Create Basic Queries
- Sort and Filter Data in a Query
- Perform Calculations in a Query
- Create Basic Access Forms
- Work with Data on Access Forms
- Create a Report
- Add Controls to a Report
- Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Prepare a Report for Print
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports