Jump to Shopping Cart Continue shopping
55169: Installing and Deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
About this course
This Two-day training course provides delegates with the skills to install and deploy both Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Server and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Client for Microsoft Outlook. The training also covers installing and configuring Email components including the Email Router and Server Side Synchronization. The training focuses on the components used to deploy a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 solution, including hardware and software requirements. The course will also cover upgrading from previous versions and configuring an Internet-Facing Deployment.
This course is targeted at implementation Consultants, System integrators or support professionals who need to install and deploy an On-Premise edition of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
At Course Completion delegates with the skills to install and deploy both Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Server and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Client for Microsoft Outlook.
The training provides delegates with the skill-set to install and configure Email components including the Email Router and Server Side Synchronization. The training focuses on the components used to deploy a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 solution, including hardware and software requirements.
Before attending this course, students must have working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Outlook.
Some knowledge of the following is an advantage:
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Exchange
Module 1: System and Software requirements for Installation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
- Determine the correct edition of CRM for your business
- Investigate the license models within CRM 2015
- Overview the pre-requisite and supporting technologies
- Overview the role of the CRM 2015 server
- Overview the other technologies for CRM 2015
Module 2: Installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Server
- Identify hardware and software requirements for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Identify hardware and software requirements for Microsoft SQL Server.
- Describe the components that are installed during Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server Setup.
- Create the CRM Website
- Review the required installing user rights
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Identify known issues and troubleshoot the installation.
- Post-install tasks
- Describe how to install Microsoft Dynamics CRM using the command line.
- Discover and install the Sample Data
Module 3: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Reporting Extensions
- Describe the relationship between Reporting Services and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Examine the two types of Reporting Services reports
- Discover why Reporting Extensions are required
- Identify Requirements
- Describe the CRM Report Authoring Extension
Module 4: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Deployment Manager
- Investigate the role of a Deployment Administrator
- Manage existing Organizations
- Update Organizations
- Manage Servers
- Configure Access from the Internet
- Create a New Organization
- Upgrade the CRM Edition
- Redeploy and Import Organizations
- Manage the Deployment using PowerShell
Module 5: Upgrading CRM 2011/13 to Dynamics CRM 2015
- Upgrade Considerations
- Versions Supported
- Upgrade paths
- Phases of Upgrade
- Describe an In-Place Upgrade
- Describe a Migration Upgrade
- Describe upgrade options for additional components
Module 6: Email Management
- Describe the Email Processing Options
- How are Mailboxes Monitored?
- User Mailbox Records in CRM 2015
- Email Address Approval
- Installation of Email Router and Rule Deployment Wizard
- Configuring the Email Router
- Deploy Inbox Rules
- Configuring Server Side Synchronization
- Synchronizing Appointments, Contacts and Tasks
Module 7: Installing and Managing Microsoft CRM Client for Office Outlook
- Installation Hardware and Software Requirements
- Identify the different Deployment Methods
- Installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook manually
- Configuring CRM for Outlook including configuring multiple organizations
- Installing CRM for Outlook using the Command Line
- Email Tracking and Correlation
- Using CRM for Outlook Offline Capability
Module 8: Configuring Internet Facing Deployment
- Describe Claims-Based Authentication
- Requirements for Configuring an Internet-Facing Deployment
- Valid Certificate types
- Installing & Configuring Active Directory Federation Services
- Configure the Claims-Based Authentication
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 to be Internet-Facing
Module 9: Maintaining a Dynamics CRM 2015 Deployment
- Managing System Job including Bulk Delete
- Changing Service Accounts
- Disaster Recovery and Managing the SQL Databases
- Managing Data Encryption
- Configuring Tracing options
- Updating Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 using Windows Update