Jump to Shopping Cart Continue shopping
ACRDADV: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC – Advanced
Duration: 2 Days
As a business professional, you have some experience using Adobe® Acrobat®. Now you’re ready to take further advantage of all the features of Acrobat Pro DC to bring your documents to the next level. Whether you are creating PDFs for commercial printing or for viewing digital versions on a range of platforms, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC enables you to output your content so your audience will be able to access and view the document just the way you intended.
In this course, you will use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance PDF documents, create interactive PDF forms, and prepare PDF files for commercial printing.
To ensure your success in your course you should be comfortable using the basic features of Acrobat Pro DC. Additionally, you should be proficient in using the Windows operating system to perform work-related computing tasks. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following course:
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC – Introduction
In this course you will create and manage PDF documents.
- Customize the Acrobat Pro DC workspace.
- Create PDFs from technical documents.
- Enhance PDF documents.
- Create interactive PDF forms.
- Finalize PDF files for commercial printing.
The target students for this course are office professionals with a foundational understanding of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC who want to use the advanced productivity features and the creative features of Acrobat Pro DC.
Customizing the Acrobat Pro DC Workspace
- Customize the Toolbars
- Create Custom Tool Sets
Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Create PDF Documents by Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Measure Technical Drawings
Enhancing PDF Documents
- Embed Multimedia
- Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
- Use Actions
- Manage the Security of PDF Documents
Creating Interactive PDF Forms
- Create a PDF Form
- Compile and Manage PDF Form Data
Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Apply Color Management Settings
- Preview Printed Effects
- Perform Preflight on a PDF Document
- Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Create a Composite and Color Separations
- Export a PDF Document to Other Formats