Three Ways to Boost Your Productivity with Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365 – Recorded Webinar
There’s much more to Office 2016 than a fancy new colour scheme for each application. With new and smarter ways to find the information and features you need plus the ability to collaborate and co-author in real time, Office 2016 is built for improved productivity.
View this webinar recorded on November 24, 2016 and learn how the enhanced capabilities of Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365 will boost your productivity.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn how Office 2016 will help you –
- Share and Collaborate
- Real time co-authoring with your favourite Office apps on SharePoint Sites and OneDrive
- Find Things Fast
- Improved search features with Smart Lookup, Researcher, and Tell Me
- See what internal information you already have access to with Delve
- Better Present Your Findings
- Quick Analysis and recommendations help instantly develop your data into powerful new visualizations
- New chart types including Treemap, Sunburst, and Waterfall charts.
Sign up for this webinar today and find out how Office 2016 can give your productivity the boost it needs.
This webinar will provide an excellent start to mastering Office 2016 and Office 365. To continue the journey, view our complete curriculum of Office 2016 courses here.
View this past event here: