Do You Have Your Microsoft Badge?
On October 21 2016 Microsoft introduced certification badges so you can let the world know about your achievements! If you are an MCP, MTA or have passed a select exam you will have received an email from Acclaim with details on how to claim your badge. Your digital badge is made of an image and metadata uniquely linked to you. This ensures that only you can take credit for your achievement.
With a Microsoft badge you can:
- Share your certification with your professional network on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter
- Embed it in your résumé, personal website or email signature
- Find out which employers are looking for individuals with your skills.
Am I eligible for a badge?
By November 18, 2016 badges will have been issued retroactively to MCPs & MTAs. Here is the complete list of exams and certifications that are part of the pilot program. More badges are being evaluated for 2017.
How do I claim my badge?
Follow these steps once you receive your email from Acclaim:
- Select the link in your Acclaim email notification.
- Create an account on Acclaim.
- Acclaim sends you a confirmation email.
- To confirm your account and claim your badge, select the link in that email.
If you haven’t yet taken advantage of this free service Microsoft provides, now is the time to get started. You’ve worked hard to achieve your certification. Now you can show it with your digital Microsoft certification badge!